1. Barbara Geiry and Eileen Geiry on visiting day
2. Barbara Geiry and Donna
3. Joeann Winters, Nancy Plosnelzy, Ann Marie, Boppi were playing in the snow but spotted someone with a camera inside the glass inclosed corridor.
4. Barbara Geiry is fascinated by the new Polaroid camera. This was high teck stuff back in early 1960s. Many of the pictures shown here were shot with such a camera.
5. Barbara remembers when they built the tennis courts between the Jr. Girls Cottage and the Maintenance Building. She often skated and played jump rope on the courts.
6. Barbara is in costume for a musical number from "The Sound of Music."
7. Mike is in a band uniform and Barbara is getting into character for her scene from "The Sound of Music."
8. Among the children here are Mike, Eileen and Barbara Geiry, Pat, and Karen.
9. Father McFarland some of the kids enjoy some sandwiches. Barbara Geiry is to the right of Fr. McFarland and Elizabeth is to the left.
10. Eileen and Barbara Geiry peer out of the Village bus at the vivid colors and the screams of riders at Palisades Amusement Park. They often kept the children from immediately running off the buss when we arrived at our destination. The Palisades Amusement Park sign that stood high on the Palisades in plain view of New York City can be seen in the background. This bus also took the children to many sponsored Christmas parties, and places such as Rockaway Beach and the New York World's Fair!